Hi,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Ashutosh, Technical Recruiter from IDC Technologies.

I have a requirement for one of our clients TCS. please find the job
description below.

If you are  interested please send me your most updated resume.

*Location – Washington DCRole - PHP Developer*

*4+ Month contract*

*JD:-*

*Requirements: *

• Minimum of 2 years of experience of Drupal development, and 5 years of

experience in related field, specifically in web development area is
required.

• Capable of building APIs that can be used by institutional webmasters to

retrieve data from various sources such as projects, documents etc.

• Must be able to work in git, git-svn on Linux, Mac and Windows
environment

• Demonstrated ability to use rapid application development methodologies
and

techniques to deploy applications quickly and accurately.

• Ability to multi-task projects

• Excellent oral and analytical skills

• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills

• Must be able to understand and work with existing code

• CiviCRM integration experience is a plus

 Specific Requirements:

• The Drupal theme must work flawlessly on World Bank’s customized IE9 as
well

as latest major browsers.

• Work independently on the assigned tasks in a timely and efficient
manner.

• Work on multiple tasks and self motivated individuals will fit the role
well.

• Write custom APIs using PHP to retrieve data from institutional sources

• Develop good quality code using PHP, html, html5, css2,3 etc

• Install and maintain server products

• Develop code to integrate various sources

• Review and have an understanding of institutional data marts and develop
APIs to retrieve data.

• Creation of a fully-functional website based on technical specifications

be provided to him/her

• Documentation of his work in the project

*Selection Criteria*

1.            Effective teamwork and excellent interpersonal and
communication skills.

2.            Ability to debug errors quickly and recommend sound solutions.

3.            Ability to do disciplined and detailed work.

*Candidate should possess at least 2 to 4 years development experience on
Peoplesoft. *

*Education            :*

Academic/professional training to at least a Bachelor's Degree or its
international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Management
Information, or Electrical Engineering. Strong practical experience may
substitute for lack of some academic credentials

.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Ashutosh Kumar Singh*

*Technical  Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc. (**ISO 9001-2008 Certified)*

*Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035Mail:
**ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com* <ashutosh.si...@idctechnologies.com>*
| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*  Tel: **408-457-9399 Ext. 2087 | IM: **ashutosh24101988 (Gtalk) |** YIM:
sashutosh00*

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*