Hi,

Hope you are doing great. We are looking for  *Sr Java
Programmer/Analyst* Please
let me know If you have interest for this position as soon as possible,
Please send me your word resume, contact details and let me know the best
time to reach you ….

Position: Sr Java Programmer/Analyst

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Duration: 12 Months

 Required Skills:

*Java Programmer/Analyst*

        During the development life cycle the required deliverables to be
completed by the Programmer/Analyst will include, but not be limited to,
the following:

        *Program:*  Functionality developed according to design
specifications using Java

        *Unit Test:*  Creation and execution of test scripts, using JUnit,
in order to verify that each programmed module will function properly when
it is inserted into the system.

        *System Test:*  Creation and execution of system tests to prove
that the system is meeting the defined business requirements.

        The Java Programmer/Analyst must have a stable work history that
includes a minimum of 9 years of development experience in a corporate
environment.  Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical training
equivalent is required.  Technical skills required are proficiency in MS
Office and other Windows based applications. The candidate should possess
strong problem solving, object oriented design, and development skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Hemanth V*

*IT Recruiter*

*Integrated Technology Services, Inc.,*

*2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600,  Herndon VA 20171 ||
http://www.its-incorp.com <http://www.its-incorp.com>*

*Phone: 7032461572*

*Email: recurit...@its-incorp.com <recurit...@its-incorp.com> || GTalk:
hemanth.i...@gmail.com <hemanth.i...@gmail.com>*