*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

Please let me know if you're comfortable with the below requirement ASAP.

*Web Developer *

*San Francisco ,CA( only  locals)*

*Duration: 6  Months*

Requirements:

·         experience in a software development role (web development)

·         UI development experience in *Javascript* (jQuery, etc), CSS &
HTML

·         development experience in Java

·         experience in an *MVC platform* (e.g. Django or other)

·         Experience in a *Javascript application framework* like *AngularJS
or* ExtJS

·         Experience in Agile development methodologies, ideally Scrum

·         Analytical problem solving skills

·         Demonstrated ability to work as a self-started in a
collaborative, self-directed manner in a fast moving environment

·         Team focused with a can-do attitude

·         BS/MS in Computer Science or related

·         Mobile or responsive web application

*Java Developer*

*Location: San Francisco CA(locals)*

*Duration: 6 months*

*The ideal candidate has a background in software development using Python
and Java.*

You will be a member of a small and talented team working on developing our
next generation energy analytics apps and data services. These apps and
services are part of our comprehensive approach for building out the last
mile of the Smart Grid - using analytics to create apps that personalize
and make the network useful for consumer and utilities.

This role is an ideal position for someone that likes a strong technical
challenge and wants to be part of a rapidly growing technology company that
is changing the way we think about energy.

Requirements:

·         software development experience

·         *Fluency in strongly typed object oriented languages (e.g. Java)*

·         *Fluency in an object oriented scripting language (e.g. Python)*

·         Analytical problem solving skills

·         Demonstrated ability to work as a self-started in a
collaborative, self-directed manner in a fast moving environment

·         Team focused with a can-do attitude

·         BS/MS in Computer Science

*Desirable:*

·         *Fluency in an MVC platform (e.g. Django)*

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168 / 313-759-8693

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

"The LORD your GOD will bless you in all your produce and in all the work
of your hands so that you surely rejoice"Deuteronomy 16:15 (NKJV)

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.