Send profile to: az...@bravensinc.com

*Role: People Soft Consultant*

*Location: Erlanger, KY*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Skill  : People Soft*

*Additional Information : Good in PS Technical especially PC,AE and SQR*

·         The incumbent must be proficient in handling all core finance
modules in PeopleSoft especially AM, AR and Billing and must possess
experience in supporting medium to large support and implementation
projects in core financial area.

·         Any experience in Project Costing module will be considered as an
additional advantage.

·         Technically, the incumbent should have strong knowledge in
writing and analyzing complex SQL statements, Optimize or tuning SQLs to
improve the performance of a program along with other necessary knowledge
of working in SQRs, Application Engines and Component Interface.

·         The incumbent must be strong in written and oral communication
skills and have ability to work with multiple stakeholders.

*Some of the key things we are looking for is:*

·         Credible and Referenciable managers/colleagues from the previous
projects

·         Ability to adapt and quick response to a situation

·         Attitude for learning and taking up new challenges
Be a complete team player.

Thanks & Regards,

Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition

Contact: 703-349-6221         Fax: 281-404-9091

E Mail: az...@bravensinc.com

Yahoo / Gtalk: azhar.bravensinc