Please share resume at *h...@tresourceinc.com <h...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a very urgent requirement for Java Lead in Chicago, IL. So if you
are interested then please reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Also please find the below mentioned job description.

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Role: Lead Java Developer*

*6 months CTH will work here.*

Skills and levels required are

1.      Spring Framework/Spring RS : very strong  knowledge

2.      Spring Integration: *Basic* knowledge

3.      Restful Services: Very strong

4.      JSON & XML: Strong

5.      OO concepts: Very Strong

6.      Hibernate : Very strong

7.      Caching mechanism: Familiar with some kind of caching

8.      Messaging Framework( JMS): Strong

9.      GemFire, Rabbit MQ, Drools : Nice to have

10.   AOP: Strong concepts: Strong

*Thanks and Regards...*

*Hanu Pareek |Technology Resource Group, Inc. 3736 Hill-Dale Court, Santa
Clara, CA- 95051** | **www.tresourceinc.com* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/>
*Direct: 408-933-9918 | Office: 408-709-1760 * 976 | Fax: 408-884-2409*

*Email id: Hanu**@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>* |**G Talk:**
Hp97111 *