Hello,
I have a 6 month contract opportunity in Bloomington, MN. Please review the
details below. If you or someone you know would be interested, please reply
with a current word-formatted resume and contact details and I will call
you to discuss.

Sr. Oracle R12 Project Manager
Bloomington, MN

6+ months

I have a 6+ months contract role for a Senior Oracle R12 PM who has
previously implemented Oracle SCM modules. This person must have e-commerce
experience in a global environment with multiple international sites.
Experience with Oracle iStore highly desired and manufacturing industry
experience is a plus.

*Please Respond below given email id or desk *
*Anand, *
*Sr Recruiter*
Email: *anand*@intelliLinktech.com <mkill...@intellilinktech.com>
*IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*