Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a Technical Recruiter with Spectraforce,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*OBIEE Consultant*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
below mentioned job details:

*Position: OBIEE Consultant *

*Location: - **Coppell, TX  75019*

*Duration: - 6 months*

*Skills Required*

·         Overall 7 years’ experience in IT

·         5 years of experience in *OBIEE (Designing RPD, Developing
Dashboards & Reports)*

·         3 years of experience in *Designing custom warehouses*

·         3 years of experience in setting up security and administration
in *OBIEE*

·         2 years’ experience with* OBIEE 11g is Plus*

·         5 years of experience in an *Oracle environment with knowledge of
triggers, views, packages, stored procedures, functions, constraints,
cursors, indexes, table partitions*

·         Experience *in Query Tuning and Performance Optimization.*

·         5 Years of experience and general understanding of *Data
modeling, Entity Relationship, Use Case etc.*

·         *Experience in basic Unix commands and shell scripting.*

·         4 Years of experience in *PL/SQL development.*

*Education:*

*Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or
related field preferred*

*Very Respectfully, Gagan Deep Sharma|Technical Recruiter Spectraforce
Technologies Inc. 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340 Raleigh, NC.  27606
Email: shar...@spectraforce.com <shar...@spectraforce.com> Phone:
919-887-6786 X 4112*

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

 *www.spectraforce.com <http://www.spectraforce.com/>*