*HI PLEASE SEND UR UPDATED RESUMES TO  pvi...@itekprosinc.com
<pvi...@itekprosinc.com>  OR CALL : 678-865-8502*

Greetings

This is Vijay from Itekpros INC, please let me know if you are interested
and available for the below positions. I would appreciate if you can refer
someone for this position

*Title                   :  Project manager with IT application*

*Location            : Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration           : 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:

·         Minimum 7 years’ experience as a seasoned project manager

·         Should have PM in the IT Applications.

·         Operations projects - medium to big sized enterprise projects,
technical, handled high pressure situations, handled volatile work
dynamics, ability to work with  different stakeholders within IT as well as
outside, good communication skills, ability to get things done

*Thanks*

P.Vijay

Direct : 678-865-8502

Email id : pvi...@itekprosinc.com