Hi

Java Developer

Bethasada, MD

*Need only GC or USC*

*Qualifications:*
BS in Computer Science
Key Skills: need to be strong with Spring.

Mutli-threading
Web services
XML documentation
Interface
Spring n rotation
Maven and build structures
5+ years in Java/J2EE development
2+ years' experience with Spring and Hibernate
Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills with a self-starting
attitude, team-player, and flexibility. A fast-learner and high degree of
creativity and initiatives is expected.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and short term and long
term planning skills.
Strong advocate of agile development methodologies.***
*Preferred Qualifications*
Masters and or higher degree in Computer Science
Expertise in advanced software engineering concept (SOA, SCA, UML, design
patterns, performance-driven design).
Have strong passion for continuous improvement, both at an individual level
and team level.
Ability to work in a fast paced cross-functional team environment.

*Please Email me if i missed your call….!!!*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vinni*

 || Tel : *937-490-1130 *|| Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

|| Y-Msgr: vinni.recruiter  || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.