Hello.,

We have the below positions  be filled at our client.  Please see the
requirement below and let me know your thoughts on the same.

*Position: .Net Developer*

*Location: minnipolis MN  *

*Duration: 6+ month contract*

* Rate $55*

*10+ years experience*

- Responsible for development of web application system
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions
including but not limited to Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, and C#/VB.NET
- Write web services, business objects, and other middle-tier framework
using the .NET framework
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods,
technology and standards.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the
requirements and create design documents.
- Work with Project Managers and development leads to complete assigned
tasks and with expected quality and on time.
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development.
- Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and
specification representation.

*SKILLS MATRIX*
.NET Framework 3.5 or later - Required - 5 Years

Web Services - Required - 5 Years

SQL Server - Highly desired - 2 Years

Financial Industry experience - Nice to have - 1 Years

User Interface / Experience Design - Highly desired - 3 Years

*Candidate local to the Twin Cities (MN) metro - Highly desired*

*Please Respond below given email id or desk*

   -

   Thanks & Regards

   Anand

   Sr Recruiter

   *Desk: **732-400-1778 <732-400-1778> Ext 103*

   *Fax: 732-200-0646 <732-200-0646>*

   *IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*

   *E-mail: **an...@intellilinktech.com* <an...@intellilinktech.com>

   *www.intellilinktech.com <http://www.intellilinktech.com/>*