Hello.,

We have the below positions  be filled at our client.  Please see the
requirement below and let me know your thoughts on the same.

Java UI developers

BOSTON, MA

6 MONTHS +

Financial services firm seeking Java UI developers to reengineer current
browser based applications to RWD.

·       Projects are enterprise wide touching all business units and a
diverse user community.

Key Responsibilities

·       Collaborate with business analysts and designers in the enhancement
of an existing web application.

·       Development will also include reports and interfaces.

·       Research, document, design and implement program requirements and
specifications.

·       Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high
pressure environment.

Desired Skills and Experience

·       3+ years’ experience of front end development using:

·       JavaScript OR ExtJS (if no ExtJS experience they must be senior
with JavaScript, specially, native coding)

·       HTML5

·       CSS

·       Ajax

·       OOA/D using UML

·       Strong communication skills

·       Ability to work as a team member

·       Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technical or Engineering
focus preferred

*Please Respond below given email id or desk*

   -

   Thanks & Regards

   Anand

   Sr Recruiter

   *Desk: **732-400-1778 <732-400-1778> Ext 103*

   *Fax: 732-200-0646 <732-200-0646>*

   *IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*

   *E-mail: **an...@intellilinktech.com* <an...@intellilinktech.com>

   *www.intellilinktech.com <http://www.intellilinktech.com/>*