Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with
the best number to reach and I would appreciate if you could send me a most
updated word formatted resume.

*Role: Java/J2EE Developer*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: 12+ months*

*Rate: $43/hr. C2C*

*Roles and Responsibilities*
The Software Engineer position is with Investment Systems developing and
supporting applications and technologies utilized by PNC Capital Markets
and ALM Derivatives Trading. Come join a high performing team and culture
based on integrity, teamwork and customer focus.

*Must have skills*
1. Experience with any or all of the following:  Oracle, UNIX, Java, C++
2. Experience with Database Development:   The Candidate should possess
strong SQL skills. She/he should have the ability to develop DML statements
and tune them accordingly.  In addition, he/she should have the ability to
navigate database schema to research/create queries.
3. Java development Experience:  In addition to "web development" (J2EE),
ability to create/modify/debug java programs that run "stand alone" and in
batch.
4. UNIX: Ability to navigate a UNIX (Solaris) environment. Utilize common
UNIX commands/utilities and navigate file system and monitor processes.
Ability to create/modify/debug UNIX shell scripts (ksh, bash, perl).

*Nice to have skills*
1. Investment/Financial Services experience: Ability to understand
financial calculations - payments, market values (NPV), Accounting/journal
entries, etc.
2. Capital Markets Experience. A candidate who possesses familiarity with
derivative products is strongly desired (Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit
Derivatives, and FX Options).
3. Understanding of Risk measures relating to financial products - DV01,
Credit Exposure calculations, Option risk measures (delta, gamma, theta,
etc), VaR (Value at Risk).
4. Familiarity with any the following vendor applications (or equivalents):
Murex, Imagine, Principia, Summit.

Sincerely,

Naresh

(614) 376-4990

nares...@usgrpinc.com

565 Metro Place South, Suite #110

Dublin, OH 43017

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information.If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please click
nares...@usgrpinc.com <nares...@usgrpinc.com;?subject=REMOVE> Sorry for any
inconvenience.