*Hi ,*

*We have an urgent requirement for one of our direct client. Please check
the requirement details below and let me know if you are interested and
available for this opportunity.*

*.Net Developer*

*6+ months*

*Fresno, CA*

*F2F Interview*

The Client is looking for a developer to work full-time for a minimum of
six (6) months to help code and upgrade the Probation Department’s Case
Management System. A full background check will be required.

Strong experience in the following developing tools are required:

•      Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, .NET Framework 4.x, C#, VB, ASP.NET,
DevExpress .NET ASP Web Components

•      Worked with mobile .NET web applications for devices such as tablets
and smartphones

•       Developing web services using the latest SOAP and XML standards

•       Microsoft SQL 2008, using T-SQL, stored procedures and Reporting
Services

*Pankaj Sharma **Agree**Ya*
* Solutions *panka...@agreeya.com
*916-790-1225 *

 <http://www.agreeya.com/>

 *www.agreeya.com* <http://www.agreeya.com/>

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/AgreeYa-Solutions-Global/122624837779642>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/agreeya-solutions>
<http://twitter.com/#!/agreeyaglobal>

* Global Headquarters: **605 Coolidge Drive, Folsom, CA 95630, USA*

   *Among “20 Most Promising Enterprise Software Technology Companies for
2014” - CIO Review*
<http://www.cioreview.com/magazine/20-Most-Promising-Enterprise-Software-Consulting-Companies-UXPZ574742105.html>