*HI PLEASE SEND UR UPDATED RESUMES TO  pvi...@itekprosinc.com
<pvi...@itekprosinc.com>  OR CALL : 678-865-8502*

Greetings

This is Vijay from Itekpros INC, please let me know if you are interested
and available for the below positions. I would appreciate if you can refer
someone for this position

*Title                   : Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location            : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration           : 3 to 6 Months *

*Note: Need H1b copy if H1 for Submission *

*Requirements: *

•          Experience in creating forms and reports

•          Experience with a relational database query language such as
Oracle SQL and PL/SQL

•          Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Let me know if you have any questions. If you are interested.. Please share
the following details as well..