Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent Angular JS Architect in Virginia Beach , VA for one of
your clients. Please let me know if you have any consultants

*Reply back to b...@vectorsoft.com <b...@vectorsoft.com> *

Position: Angular JS Architect

Location: Virginia Beach , VA

Duration: 6 Months

REQUIREMENT:

A.      We need specifically great Javascript skills (Angular JS), HTML5,
CSS and Cordova (Ionic).

B.      Exceptionally Strong (5+ years) experience with HTML5, JS and CSS3

C.      Java with Websphere background preferred

D.     Strong interpersonal skills, analytic skills, along with an
intellectual curiosity, and desire and ability to “get things done”.

•      Strong passion for mobile technology

•      Understanding of the Agile / Scrum

•      Ability to work collaboratively with others

E.      Drive conceptual system architecture & design specification
(Conceptual Solutions Architecture Document,  system interaction diagrams,
physical constructs and end to end transaction/scenario diagrams)

F.       Define solution frameworks ( System development framework,
Integration framework, Testing framework, transaction management framework,
Security framework, Operational framework  & Monitoring framework )

1. Must have - Level Expert to intermediate - AngularJS, Phone Gap\Cordova,
CSS, Sass, Git\Gulp,

2. Must have - level Intermediate to beginner - Work light, Jasmin, Ionic,
android, ios build

3. Good to have - Jquery, Dojo, Android, iOS native experience

Thanks and Regards,

*Ben*

5525 N Mac Arthur Blvd., Ste # 240
Irving, TX – 75038.