Dear Candidate,

My name is Gagan & I am working as a *Sr Technical Recruiter* with *ASK ITC*,
currently we are having very urgent requirement with us for the position of
“*Project Manager*”. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
below mentioned job details:

*Position: Project Manager*

*Location: **Peoria, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Requirements:*

·   *This role will lead technical projects related to eCommerce and
related systems as well as operational improvement projects. (Must)*

·   *PMP certification required(Must)*

·   Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time as well as
being a collaborative team member. Proven experience with project
management concepts, including project charters, scheduling and planning
projects within Primavera or experience or training using tools to manage
projects, such as Microsoft Project or Excel.

·   Proven ability to work with Enterprise-wide program managers and
project leads.

·   Strong project leadership and decision-making.

·   Business planning/processes, accounting, and change management acumen.
Education/Experience: Training in project management or project management
related skills, such as Young & Clark and Associates or Project Management
Institute’s PMP certification. 3-5 years’

·   project management experience required.

·   Bachelor's degree or equivalent training required. PMP certification
required.

*Very Respectfully,*

*Gagan Deep Sharma | **Sr.Technical Recruiter *

*ASK IT Consulting Inc*

*33 Peachtree Court Holtsville, NY 1174*

*E Mail**: gagand...@askitc.com <gagand...@askitc.com> | Phone: +1
631-649-1313 X 4389 *

*Skype: Sky_Lamp30*

*www.askitc.com <http://www.askitc.com/>*