Hello,

Hope you are all doing great!!

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*POSITION : CORE JAVA DEVELOPERLOCATION : JERSEY CITY, NJ*

*DURATION : 12+ MONTHS*

*CLIENT      : INFOSYS*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

• Requirements analysis and technical design

• Hands on implementation of scalable robust systems (including testing)

Basic Qualifications Experience/Skills Necessary:

Excellent programming ability and knowledge of Java are the most critical
skills required for this position. The candidate should have at least 3
years of expertise in developing Java applications. Experience programming
in a real-time asynchronous systems desirable. An emphasis on server side
development is expected. Other relevant technical skills:

• Strong Server Side Java programming experience

• Knowledge or Restful service implementation (Jersey/Grizzly)

• Knowledge of RDBMS

• Knowledge of data modeling skills

• OO analysis and design

*Thanks and Regards*