Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

*P: JBoss Admin/Java Developer*

*L : Sun Prairie, WI*

*D: 7months+*

*M: Skype *

*JD:*

The candidate must have a strong Java development background.  The ability
to troubleshoot difficult Java application and related platform and
security issues is required.  The ideal candidate will have an interest in
learning how to install, customize, and maintain JBoss Enterprise
Application Platform (EAP) systems (v4.3, 5.x, 6.x).  The candidate must be
able to work with application developers and other technologists to
troubleshoot issues with pre-production and production systems and handle
day-to-day requests for support.  Additional duties will include assisting
with the new technology adoption process of JBoss EAP v6.

*Environment:*
The client uses JBoss Application Server (JBoss EAP) for both
internally-facing and externally-facing Java applications.  The application
portfolio includes both purchased applications and applications that were
developed at American Family.  The environment is large and growing.  You
will work with a team of experienced and talented JBoss administrators.
There will be opportunities to mentor and be mentored.  This is a
fast-paced and exciting environment to work in.

*Required skills:*
1*. Strong JBOSS Administration experience* in the Tech support area
2. *Java and Javascript  application development* and the ability to
   troubleshoot difficult technical issues
3. Diagnostic tools - familiarity with tools used to troubleshoot issues
   with Java applications

*Desired skills:*
1. Monitoring - familiarity with tools to monitor Java Application Servers
2. Familiarity with Linux OS diagnostic tools and BASH scripting
3. Familiarity with supporting JBoss EAP

*Soft Skills:*
1. Good communication skills, both verbal and written
2. Good organizational skills
3. Self-starter with good work ethic
4. Able to work alone and in a team
5. A willingness to ask questions and search for answers

*On-Call - The on-call rotation is once every 5 or 6 weeks.  You are paid
for hours worked fixing issues, but not for carrying the pager. No one is
put into the on-call rotation until they are ready to be successful and
this is by mutual agreement.*

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.