*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great today!!!!*

*I have an urgent opening for my client. Please let me know your interest.*

*Position : SAP MM, SAP HCM AND SAP BASIS*

*SAP BASIS:*

*LOCATION: ATLANTA*
 Job Description:

7+ Experience in Basis troubleshooting the performance and exception issue
of high performing BPC environment. ( Basis with 5+ years of experience) -
Excellent understanding of SAP Business Warehouse – minimum 2 years -
Excellent understanding of SAP BPC – minimum 2 Formalize metrics to measure
accuracy & timeliness for each function solution - Lead coordination across
functional, Platform & Tech/Architecture decisions & service optimization.

*SAP BI AND HCM:*

*LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA*Job Description:
                          At least 8 years of experience in SAP BI / SAP HCM

·         Experience in at least 2 implementations of SAP HCM reporting in
BI

·         Should have detailed knowledge of various HR modules such as
Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll & Time
Management, Compensation Management, LSO, Recruitment, etc.

·         Should know the key KPIs which are typically used in the HR area

·         Should be familiar with the key infotypes which can supply
required information to SAP BI for reporting purposes

·         Should have good communication skills and must be capable of
interacting directly with the Client Business Users to understand their
requirements and translate the same into technical specifications

*SAP FICO:*Job Description:
-At least 5+ experience.
  -Should have strong SAPFICO Functional Knowledge and excellent
Client          facing   skills

*SAP MM:*Job Description:

-At least 5+ experience
- Should have strong SAPMM Functional Knowledge particularly P2Pand
excellent Client facing skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rohit Kumar*

*SysMind LLC*

*38 washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550*

*Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2180|| Fax: 609-228-5522*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]