*Please send resumes to prav...@addonusa.com*

Hi,

I am working with the my direct end client for the below requirments please
let me know if you have any suitable consultant.

*.Net Developer ( Front end )*

*Location : MI*

*Duration : Long term*

*Rate: DOE*

   - Front end experience, specifically, UI and UI design experience, and
   mobile responsive
   - Develop in C# environment, developing web applications, WPF, WCF, MVC
   and web services
   - Unit Testing
   - RESTful web services
   - Very good oral and written communication skills regardless of audience

*Jr/Mid-Level .Net Developer*

*Location – Uniondale, New York*

*Duration : 6 Months +*

*Rate : $40/hr on C2C Maxxxx*

 5+ years of solid experience in .Net, VB, ASP and MS SQL Server

 Bachelor’s degree required

 Excellent communication skills

 Strong analytical skills

 High energy, self-starter personality

*.Net Developer*

*Location : Detroit, MI*

*Duration : Long term*

*Rate : DOE*

*ONLY GC and CITIZENS*

·         Direct experience in .NET and SQL Server

·         Strong experience in building ASP.NET applications

·         Strong understanding of IIS/Webservice/XML/XSL

·         Experience with .Net 2.0/3.0/3.5 framework and C# required

·         Experience with WCF, WPF, Service Oriented Architecture, BizTalk,
AJAX preferred

·         Unit Testing

·         RESTful web services

·         Very good oral and written communication skills regardless of
audience

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen Kumar Ravuru

Addon Technologies

734-956-4737 Ext 168

prav...@addonusa.com <an...@addonusa.com>

www.addonusa.com

Gtalk & YM: praveen.addon

"The LORD your GOD will bless you in all your produce and in all the work
of your hands so that you surely rejoice"Deuteronomy 16:15 (NKJV)