Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Jobtitle : .Net Developer with 4D experience*

*Location : Baltimore, MD*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Details:* Our client is actively seeking an individual to fill an open
Application Developer contract position within our team. The candidate
should be technically proficient in the below technologies, possess strong
communication skills to interact with business partners and the skills to
operate successfully both independently and in a team environment to
analyze, design, develop, deploy and maintain existing 4D and .NET
solutions.

*Reports To :* Manager of IT, Retail Gas

*Primary Duties and Responsibilities : *

Works independently and within a team to support Retail Gas technology
initiatives as well as our existing application portfolio of solutions.

Partners with our internal customers to gather information, analyze
requirements and deliver practical, efficient and cost-effective solutions
to satisfy business needs.

Supports existing solutions by analyzing application issues and
collaborating with technology and functional support teams to deliver
resolutions.

Maintains an open line of communication with IT leadership on progress,
status and issues pertaining to assigned deliverables.

Continually develops knowledge of and compliance withIT preferred
technologies, methodologies, standards and policies.

*Person Specifications :*

*Knowledge/Abilities : *

In-depth understanding of development concepts, lifecycle, patterns and
practices.

Strong technical skills in 4D development technologies such as 4D server,
database and web platforms.

Strong technical skills in Microsoft development technologies such as
Visual Studio 2010, .NET/C#, WCF, Windows Forms, Web Services.

Strong technical skills in Microsoft database technologies such as SQL
Server 2008 database design, performance tuning, stored procedures,
triggers.

Demonstrated ability for critical thinking while maintaining flexibility to
respond to changing business demands and priorities.

Strong communication skills to interact with both IT resources and business
partners.

*Education/Experience:*

Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related
discipline or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience

Minimum 6 years of related technology experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*