Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

1.      Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Relocation:

4.      Legal Status If H1B need Visa copy:

5.      Availability to start:

6.      Contact:

7.      Preferred timings to reach:

8.      Email:

9.      Skype ID for webcam interview:

10.  Rate confirmation:

11.  Linkedin ID:

2 professional references:

·         Name :

·         Designation :

·         Email ID:

·         Contact Number:

Skill Matrix:

Skills

Years of experience

Last Used

IDD Development experience

Siperian

MDM

Agile

Solaris/AIX/Linux environment

Role: Informatica MDM Developer with Siperian Exp

Location: Quincy, MA

Duration: 6+ months

JOB:

The MDM Senior Developer will be responsible for development, Upgrade work
in Information MDM Environment

Responsibilities& Qualifications:

Candidate should have the following skill sets with hands-on,

1. MDM Hub Console Mappings and configurations expertise,

2. IDD Development experience, Hierarchical Manager configurations.

3. SIF API Integration with Hub Data with Java Development,

4. Oracle  PL/SQL experience,

5. Applicaiton Server (WebSphere / JBOSS)

6. Solaris/AIX/Linux environment

7. Understanding Business requirements and work independently to convert to
implementation in Agile Environment projects.

 MDM Upgrade experience is an added advantage.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ben*

*Vectorsoft*

*5525 N Mac Arthur Blvd., Ste # 240 Irving, TX – 75038.*

*Phone: **972-637-7900 ext. 205** | Email: **b...@vectorsoft.com** |
Website: **www.vectorsoft.com*

*Linkedin : *
*www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=414291322&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile*