Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

1.      Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Relocation:

4.      Legal Status If H1B need Visa copy:

5.      Availability to start:

6.      Contact:

7.      Preferred timings to reach:

8.      Email:

9.      Skype ID for webcam interview:

10.  Rate confirmation: Employer Details

11.  Linkedin ID:

Skill Matrix:

Skills

Years of experience

Last Used

Oracle Forms

EBS

Techincal

Reports

PL-SQL

Title: EBS developer

Duration: 2+ Years

Location: Seattle, WA

Start Date: 15th June 2015

EBS Developer

We are driven to create measurable business value for our customers by
redesigning business systems, optimizing supply chains, integrating and
externalizing applications, and transforming enterprise processes through
e-business and enterprise initiatives- from concept to lifecycle management.

Requirements:

Strong experience into Oracle Forms and Reports Must be a good PL-SQL
developer.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ben*

*Vectorsoft*

*5525 N Mac Arthur Blvd., Ste # 240 Irving, TX – 75038.*

*| Email: **b...@vectorsoft.com* <b...@vectorsoft.com>* | Website: *
*www.vectorsoft.com* <http://www.vectorsoft.com/>

*Linkedin : *
*www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=414291322&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile*