*Dear All,*

*Please find the below requirement and send me the suitable profiles.
Thanks!!*

*Title: QA Analyst*

*Location: Pittsburgh PA Duration: 24 months*

*Exp: 9+ years*

We are rebuilding our entire customer website. The person(s) should have
experience ideally in the Agile Methodology. They will be supporting the
teams with requirements, test scripts, stories and testing approach.
Knowledge of the testing automation software and approaches is
desirable. Bank/financial
exp. Is must.

Thank you,

Raj