Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168*

*Title: Java Developer (2 openings)*

*Location: *Schaumburg IL

*Duration: *6 mths+ (could go longer)

***Please specify the following when submitting candidates:*

*-Communication skills*

*-years of experience with Java/J2EE*

*-experience with ExtJS*

*-visa status (are they contract only or available for hire)*

*LOCAL ONLY OR MUST BE WILLING TO COME IN FOR F2F INTERVIEW*

This position is responsible for independently analyzing, developing,
testing, and supporting highly complex application software.  These
software applications must be independently developed and maintained
ensuring high-quality standards with minimal defects.  The ideal candidate
will follow IT standard processes for securing application and components
to ensure data and application integrity.

*Qualifications*

-                Minimum of 8 years IT experience with 6 years in software
development. Expert Java programming skills.

-                Experience with web services and related protocols (XML,
JSON).

-                Experience with software version control/configuration
management tools.

-                Experience with open source Java framework and tools

-                Sound understanding of n-tier on-line framework, J2EE

-                Sound understanding of the relational databases such as
Oracle and deep experience with SQL over JDBC

-                Expert in ExtJS and a working knowledge of Couchbase
interface is a plus

-                Experience in Web Office integration through API’s.

-                Experience in Hudson, Maven, Jenkins, Jira and Github.

-                Expert ability to apply analytical and problem-solving
skills to solve complex design and coding problems.

-                Expert understanding and the ability to apply software
design and testing principles.

-                Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment.

-                Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent written and
verbal communication skills

*Education*

-         Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work
experience.

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*