Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me
at *248-565-4747
<248-565-4747>*168*

Web Designer (Designer not developer!)

Texas Parks and Wildlife

Austin, TX

*Only 1 opening*

Can you also send me *3 professional references* for the candidate you
submit along with the submittal?

*Big Things: *

-          *Web design*

-          Systems analysis

-          Design work

-          Web content design

-          Design web pages (schedule, test, install)

-          Skilled in HTML & CSS

-          Knowledge of content management interfaces similar to *WordPress*
.

-          Knowledge of information architecture principles.

-          Knowledge of user experience principles.

*** There is no programming per se involved in posting content to the
site.  We use a content management tool called Plone.***

*Plus:*

-          Webmaster certification

-          Experience with html, html5, Java, .net, PHP, flash and scripting

*Formal Job Description that you can send to candidates:*

*Day-to-Day:*

   - Analyze the layout of existing intranet pages for efficiency and
   effectiveness and develop and maintain new web content.
   - Utilize the agency content management system (plone).
   - Analyze Web content for accessibility and recommend changes to make
   content accessible.  Remediate accessibility issues.
   - Design and implement new or revised methods for disseminating
   information that effectively meet the needs of the agency.
   - Advise on operational, technical, and support requirements for web
   content.
   - Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid; properly structured; meets
   industry standards; and is compatible with various browsers, devices, or
   operating systems.
   - Interact and communicate with the agency’s information content
   management team or hosting agency to address hardware or software issues
   affecting Web sites.
   - Write, design, or edit Web page content that includes the preparation
   of graphics, text, and tables.

Here is some additional information from TPWD on this solicitation.

   - Skilled in HTML & CSS
   - Knowledge of content management interfaces similar to WordPress.
   - Knowledge of information architecture principles.
   - Knowledge of user experience principles.

There is no programming per se involved in posting content to our site.  We
use a content management tool called Plone.

I would say that experience with html, html5, Java, .net, PHP, flash and
scripting are preferred.

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

4

Experience in web design, web development, or web programming/coding.

2

Experience in systems analysis and design work.

Strong

Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems, and of
techniques used in the design of Web content.

Strong

Ability to design Web pages, to handle multiple projects, to schedule,
test, and install Web pages; to communicate effectively and to train others.

*            Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

Certification

Webmaster Certification

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

 *Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.