Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*Lead Java Developer*

*Location: **Baltimore, MD*

*6-12 months contract*

* Phone and in-person interview*

The Senior Technical Lead shall have extensive experience in all phases of
the systems development life cycle, with emphasis on Requirements
Engineering/ Management, design, development/programming, documentation,
testing, and implementing Java based Web Applications.

*Project Management experience.*
Knowledge of Rapid Application Development (RAD)/Joint Application
Development (JAD) methodologies.
Provides technical assistance to less experienced personnel in the
resolution of systems-related problems.
Performs software development tasks and reviews work products for
correctness and adherence to design standards.
Coordinates with the Senior Project Manager/Project Manager to ensure
problem resolution and user satisfaction.
Has hands-on experience with projects, supporting Service Oriented
Architecture principles and documents the solution architecture, design
documents using the principles of UML.
Has excellent written and spoken communications skills, and will be able to
perform technical documentation, user documentation, white papers, and
customer presentations as required.
Has extensive experience to analyze customers' needs, design a quality
proposal and then develops customized solutions to customer/user problems.
Develops detailed and robust code, test, and implement.

*Skills Requirements:*

*Required Skills*

Strong experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, JPA,EJB
3.0, JUNIT, JDBC, JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
Experience with OpenJPA.
Experience with Struts 2.
Experience with JavaScript, HTML, MKS, SQL Developer, IBM Eclipse, WSAD.
Strong JQuery, Ajax and OpenJPA
Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong and
proven problem solving.
Self-managed with the ability to mentor others.
Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design
documentation.
Relational Database experience in DB2.

*Desired Skills* :

Strong Web Services experience such as WSDL, SOAP,JAXP, JAX B,XSLT,
WS-Security, MTOM, SWA.
Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT
Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC
Knowledge of mainframe technologies is a plus.
Experience with CI tools, Maven, ANT.
Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Familiarity with project management frameworks.
Knowledge of Windows 7, Unix.
Nice to have Maven and Jenkins

*Education*:

Bachelors or Master's Degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education,* with 11+ years or
more of professional experience.*

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.