Hi,

I have an immediate requirement with one of my client, PLease let me know
if you have any consultants

*Performance Tester*

*Menomonee Falls, WI*

*Longterm*

*Need VISA COPY*

*Skills Needed:* HP Performance Center / Load runner Dynatrace

   - Strong Experience in Performance Testing using Load Runner, JMeter,
   Neoload, RPT etc
   - Experience in understanding the application/system architecture
   - Performance Test requirements gathering and Planning
   - Advance performance scripts authoring in multiple protocols
   - Troubleshooting and debugging of performance test scripts
   - Good Experience in Application Monitoring & Analysis using tools such
   as dynatrace, Wily Intrascope
   - Load test executions and periodical reporting
   - Managing the Test Rig
   - Good Communication skill, client interactions

*Thanks & Regards*

*Raghu | **Progress Solutions Inc*

Email: r <ra...@psitcorp.com>k.usitr...@gmail.com

Phone: 469-252-4776