Hi There,

My name is *Dhiraj* and I represent *IDC* as a *Sr. Technical Recruiter*.
Today I am working with my client *TCS (Tata consulting services)* for the
below role.

Please go through the JD, and let me know If you are interested.

*Position: C# .NET Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6 to 12 Months*

*Client: TCS/Microsoft*

*Interview Process: First round SKYPE/Telephonic with TCS, then Final
interview with customer (For local consultant – F2F interview)*

Please Share Me Profile --  rox.realdhi...@gmail.com

 JD,

 ·         6 years of minimum exp. Of Microsoft technologies C# .NET and
SQL Server.

·         Extensive software design experience - design patterns.

·         Experience with distributed development, multithreading

Regards,

  *Dhiraj*

| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 | *rox.realdhi...@gmail.com <muk...@dyssinc.com> *|