Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <mgu...@tekshapers.com>* or call me at
*248-565-4747*168.*

*PHP/Drupal Developer*

*Atlanta GA*

*6 Months*

*Phone and F2F*

Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing full-service interactive
agency that creates engaging online experiences for the world’s leading
brands. If you are a Drupal developer and want to be part of an
organization that is known for their numerous awards, and passionate and
talented employees, then send us your resume!

The developer role requires the ability to work to best practice Drupal
development standards. We are looking for someone who has worked on many
Drupal projects and who has a deep understanding of the Drupal hook system,
custom module development, and how to build a Drupal site from start to
finish.

*JOB QUALIFICATIONS*

*Essential Functions*

      Develop custom modules in Drupal

      Drupal site building

      Modifications to the Drupal theme layer so front-end developers
(themers) can work with the dom elements they need

      Collaborate with product managers, designers, and application
engineers to refine and improve the user experience.

      Develop new features with JavaScript and jQuery

      Assist project teams in scoping and estimating project work.

      Follow established coding standards and other group procedures

      Stay current with new techniques and technologies and share knowledge
with team members

*Experience*

      Strong Drupal 7 experience a major plus. Active contributor to
community also a major plus. We will consider php developers with a good
amount of experience with any CMS

      3-5 years of PHP development, more is better. The candidate needs to
have solid software engineering skills

      Experience with object oriented code and design patterns a plus

      Experience with automated testing a plus

      Demonstrated ability to create well designed Drupal modules.

      Acquia Certified Developer a plus

      Solid front end skills (HTML/CSS/Javascript). This can be a secondary
skill but if they will be required to work with HTML, CSS, and Javascript
on a daily basis.

      Experience working within a team and good collaborative skills

*Education*

   - Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

[image: signature-logo (2)]

ISO 9001:2008 Certified

WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083,

USA

[image: http://www.sdhe.com/images/Photo_Gallery/E-Verify_Logo.jpg]

*Best Regards, *

*Sumit Kumar*

*Executive Talent Acquisition*

gtalk:skum...@tekshapers.com

*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*

Fax : +1-248.254.7211

“In case of any grievance please do contact my ARM [Ashutosh], [
ashut...@tekshapers.com] and [165]"

*Email is the best way to reach me.*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com> and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.