Hi,
Please go through the below JD and let me know your availability for
this need. If interested, please send me your updated profile to
na...@visionisys.com

Here is the JD:

Job position: IDM Project Manager

location: Dallas,TX

Duration: 6+ months

Client: Cognizent

Note:  We Need IDM Skill must.

Job description:

Understand and articulate program activities in the context of the
chosen and adopted technology

Study, Pursue, Execute and Monitor the project governance delivery
checkpoints to manage the program

Identify and Involve the correct customer stakeholders and technology
groups required to accomplish project task(s)

Conduct and Manage Reviews of artifacts for each project phases
including Requirements, Basic Design, Functional Design, Technical
Design, Build, System Test, UAT and Production

Liaison with the customers PMO and Testing organization to facilitate
preparation of test plan, test strategy and test case artifacts

Prepare and Present program status reports with timely call outs for
risks, issues, challenges and mitigation strategies

Clear Identification of Changes to the program scope with timely call
outs for change requests

Thanks & Regards
Nadia
Visionisys Inc
Ph: 630-315-0807
Email : na...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused