Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Legal Status:
Last 4-Digits of SSN:
Availability to start:
Contact:
Email:
Skype ID for webcam interview:
Rate:

* Couple of References:*
Reference:1
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

Reference:2
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

*Sales Force Developer* (*DEV 501)*

Work Location   :  New York, NY

Duration         :  12 months

Interview Process : Skype/Video Interview

•             Experience integrating custom applications within a
Salesforce frame as a nice to have.

•             Experience with the following Salesforce objects/domains
absolutely required: Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunities,
Orders, Products, PriceBooks, Users, Roles, Profiles, Permissions, etc

•             Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards critical

•             Knowledge of rollup fields, triggers, scheduled jobs, etc
required

•             Experience exporting, installing & promoting code between
environment required

·         *Highly preferred (MUST):           *SFDC Developer (DEV401)
Certification, and *Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501)* .

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee