Hi ,

This is Ashutosh, Sr. Technical Recruiter from Technology Resource Group
INC. Kindly Share your updated resume if interested or feel free to call me
at 408-409-1760 Ext:- 9748.

*Position: Sr. Software Engineer (DevOps)*

*Location: Danvers, MA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: Phone & Face 2 Face*

*Looking for local candidates Only*

*Job Description*

Seeking a DevOps Engineer to provide infrastructure architecture and DevOps
engineering to support our customers and our teams. DevOps is a critical
component to the highly collaborative engineering team. We are looking for
people who can support and foster collaboration, rapid development and
delivery, innovation, and quality while ensuring the projects we support
are efficient and scalable. We look for people who have the curiosity,
courage, and flexibility to consider, support and deploy leading edge
technologies. Leveraging DevOps as a key enabler to adopt agile and improve
the organization’s ability to deliver high quality software is in our DNA.

*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*

·         Work to oversee, design, implement, and manage DevOps
capabilities in the cloud using CI (Continuous Integration) /CD (Continuous
Deployment/Build) toolsets/automation.

·         Create highly robust infrastructure architectures with systems
that support development of enterprise-class applications and services with
high performance, availability, reliability, and scalability needs.

·         Ensure DevOps systems you build are robust in the sense they can
scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure
and security vulnerabilities.

·         Closely collaborate with software development and verification
engineers to make it easy for them to roll out new code and test new
features.

·         Work with other highly skilled DevOps focused engineers, and
learn and grow from each other.

·         Build and Deployment Tools & Continuous Integration

·         QNX, Momentix, & Linux

·         System development & administration of Jenkin, Git, & Nexus

·         System development & administration of Jira & Confluence

*Skills:*

·         Software development background, understands agile software
development methodologies.

·         Significant experience (8+ recent years) as a software developer
and/or as a DevOps engineer, or a role where you were designing, planning,
and leading software development infrastructure growth.

·         Understands how to assess a situation, make recommendations to a
team on an approach to tackle the DevOps challenge, and implement a DevOps
infrastructure in both greenfield and legacy environments

·         Solid understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational
databases

·         Experience with automation and/or cloud orchestration tools like
Chef, Puppet or equivalent

·         Strong understanding and familiarity of the fundamentals of UNIX
and Windows systems administration.

·         Experience working alongside multiple Agile development teams.

·         Experience with Linux, QNX and Momentix is a plus.

·         Experience with the system administration of Jira and Confluence
is a plus

·         Experience with Jenkins, Git (Gitblit), & Sonatype Nexus is a plus

Thanks & Regards

Ashutosh Singh

Sr. IT Recruiter

Technology Resource Group INC.

1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563

Phone: 408-409-1760 x 9748

G-talk :- ashutosh24101988 || Skype:- ashutosh24101988

Email : aksi...@tresourceinc.com

This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record
of this message. Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of
this email or attachments.