Hi

Hope you doing great..... Visa copy required for submission.

Please find the requirement below, and  provide your updated profile ASAP..@
 rajind...@sysmind.com and rajinder.sysm...@gmail.com

* <rajinder.sysm...@gmail.com>**JD:*
Role:            C Sharp, .Net with Ranorex tool
Location:     Issaquah, WA
*Duration:*   Long term
*Client:       Infosys*

Skills and Experience Details:

Job Description

Duration of Hiring 6+ months Detailed

job description -

We appreciate not to see any rejects at screening stage due to poor
quality.

   - - RCL IVS-Automation Analyst-US- Dot Net At Infosys, we pioneered and
   perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the
   ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is
   readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive.
   - Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services
   - both technical and business.
   - Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance
   and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized.
   Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer
   service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling,
   drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies.
   - Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these
   services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive
   transformation and innovation initiatives.
   - Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise In
   the role of Automation Analyst-US, you will act as the key person to assist
   in design and development of the automation framework and the automation
   scripts using C Sharp on Ranorex tool.
   - You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design
   and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. Your primary
   responsibility will be to script the automation scripts as per the coding
   standards available and conduct unit testing for the same.
   - • Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
   institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
   the specialty in lieu of every year of education
   - • At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
   Preferred
   - • At least 2 years of experience in C Sharp scripting Skills
   - • At least 2 years of experience in test strategy and test Design
   - • At least 2 years of experience in one or more scripting languages or
   automation tools like Ranorex.
   - • Experience with Retail domain
   - • At least 2 years of experience in test execution analysis &
   reporting
   - • Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment

*Rajinder Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Technical Recruiter

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]