Hi Partners,

Greetings from Hadiamondstar,

Please, find the attached resume of our consultant Sai as he had around 8+
years of experience as a Sr Java Developer  with excellent technical and
communication skills, kindly go through his profile and let me know if
you’re interested to move forward with his profile.

Consultant Name         : Sai

Location                      : Indianapolis, IN

Job Type                    : Contract(corp to corp)

Visa Status                 : H1

Availability                  : Immediate

Relocation                  : Open

Mode of interview       :  phone+skype

 NOTE: For Relocations travelling expenses should be bared by the client
for the consultants. Our Net payroll is for 30 days.

You can mail the requirements on corp 2 corp to mah...@hadiamondstar.com /Tel:
703.876.0070extn771.