*Greetings for the day.*

Hope you are doing good.

We have an opportunity for your consultant to work with one of our clients
located at *San Ramon, CA* for contract position of *Axiom Developer*. It
is an awesome opportunity!!!

If you are interested in this position, kindly reply me with your updated
resume. Also let me know the best time and number to connect with you.

*Title             : Axiom Developer*

*Duration      : 6+ Months*

*Location      : San Ramon, CA|*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Creation of Data Sources, Data Models, Shorthands, Portfolios,
   Aggregations, Free Form and Tabular Report and workflows using AXIOM
   Controller View tool based on Regulatory Report Requirements.
   - Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.
   - Performing Unit testing and Supporting SIT, UAT cycles.
   - Understanding of US Regulatory Reports – CCAR, FR Y9-C, Call Reports
   and Liquidity Reports.
   - Strong Oracle PL-SQL background along with understanding of banking
   data attributes.
   - Experience in Data warehousing projects.
   - Understanding the Functional documents and work with BA/Users to
   develop the reports Contribute on behalf of FinReg IT to any need of
   Reconciliation cross work stream
   - (FinReg vs CCAR vs Risk Vs Liquidity and Funding)
   - BA/MS degree in Computer Science.
   - Recent experience with Regulatory Reporting project.

Feel free to call me @ [844-440-1440] for further discussion..

Thank You,
Ron
(D) 844-440-1440