Hello,

Greetings of the day!!

Hope you doing well.

Presenting you the Hot List of *Synapse Tech Services*

*Sl.No*

*Consultant*

*Technology*

*Exp*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Relocation*

1

Sunita

QA Lead

9+ Yrs

Immediate

NY

NY Only

2

Parda

QA Analyst

8+ Yrs

Immediate

OH

OH Only

3

Lakshmi

Tableau/BI

8+ Yrs

Immediate

NC

Open

4

Sumana

Tableau/BI

8+ Yrs

Immediate

TX

Open

5

Sushmit

.Net Developer

8+ Yrs

Immediate

OH

Open

6

Naga

.Net Developer

8+ Yrs

Immediate

MN

Open

7

Pavan

.Net Developer

8+ Yrs

Immediate

TN

Open

8

Nitin

.Net Developer

8+ Yrs

Immediate

NC

Open

9

Harish

Workday

8+ Yrs

Immediate

IL

Open

10

Sai

Workday

8+ Yrs

Immediate

FL

Open

11

Suresh

Wokday

8+ Yrs

Immediate

NY

Open

12

Mani

Project Manager

9+ Yrs

Immediate

*CA*

OH,MI,IL,KY

Kindly add my Email *s...@synapsetechservices.com
contact me on *(614) 915-0470*, so that we can work together for further
requirements.

 *Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

*Synapse Tech Services*

Sam  |Talent Acquisition Manager|

Email : s...@synapsetechservices.com

Gtalk: usitstaffing16   Direct : (614) 915-0470

www.synapsetechservice.com |