*Hi Associate,*

*Let me present you list of consultants currently available for Projects, I
would appreciate if you can let me know if you have any requirements
matching to their skill sets. Email:* *shivakris...@precisiontechcorp.com
<shivakris...@precisiontechcorp.com> or Feel free to call me at *
732-419-8816

I exclusively market *Business Analyst* profiles only and  more resources
with varying skills and level of expertise.

*Hot List*

*Candidate Name*

*Primary Skill*

*Exp*

*Visa*

Shamikka

Business Analyst

7+

GC

Rakesh

Business Analyst

8+

GC

Raj

Business Analyst

8+

GC

Tony

Business Analyst

9+

USC

Renu

Business Analyst

10+

H4 EAD

Chandana

Business Analyst

7+

EAD

*These are seasoned resources with rich experience and are strong in their
respective domains.*

*They are open to relocate and are available in 2-3 weeks’ notice.*

*Please let me know the requirements you are currently working on and I
will help you source the best resource for the profile. I appreciate if you
can add my email id “**shivakris...@precisiontechcorp.com
<shivakris...@precisiontechcorp.com>**” in your distribution list and send
me contract positions.*

*Looking forward to working with you.*

*Please add me to your distribution list.*

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva K Dasari | Sr. Recruiter

Precision Technologies Corp.

Princeton Park Corporate Center, 1100  Cornwall Road,  Suite 134, Monmouth
Junction, NJ 08852

Office: 732-419-8816 | Direct: 732-456-5424 | Fax: Fax: 732-348-5184

Hangouts ID: shivarecruiter4