Hello,

I saw your profile and it seems to be a good match for our client’s need.
Please go through the requirement and reply me back if you are interested.

*NEED MIN 9+ Yrs;  …No OPTS pls*

*Req ID :: 5042-1 *

*Job Title* Technology Lead | UI & Markup Language | Angular JS*

* Work Location & Address* Phoenix AZ 85054 Contract duration (in months)*
6+*

*Need Passport number in case of H1B and EAD*

*Job Details:*

*Must Have Skills*
1. angular js
2. css
3. html
*Nice to have skills* (Top 2 only)
1. j2ee

*Detailed Job Description:*
Need angular js experience person with 5 year of experience

Desired years of experience*: 4-5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required): B Tech

*Top 3 responsibilities* you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and
execute*:
1. client handling
2. tech exp
3. onshore offshore model