Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing Great!

This email is to explore the possibility of interacting with your company
in providing you software consultants in the areas of your requirement.
Please find below the available list of candidates for project nationwide
unless specified below. Your help and support is highly appreciated.

Please add recruite...@confluxsystems.com <shar...@smtworks.com> to your
Corp 2 Corp distribution list.

*Technologies we are Expertise in are :*
 *Java || DATASTAGE || QA || BA || Cognos/TM1 || EDI || DevOps || AWS ||
PL/SQL || SQL(SSIS/SSRS) || Informatica || Oracle || Sharepoint
|| Salesforce || BI || Tableau*

*Name*

*Technology*

*Current Location*

*Preferred Location*

*Availability*

*Exp (Yrs)*

Santosh

BA / QA (Healthcare)

NJ

NJ, NY, CT, PA

1 week

10+

Debalina

QA Lead

Dallas, TX

Open

Immediate

10

Lalitha

Workday HCM Functional

Alpharetta, GA

Open

1 week

11+

Girish

Cognos TM1

TN

Open

Immediate

9

Umesh

Cognos Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

1 week

8

Gowthami

SharePoint Developer/admin

NY

Open

Immediate

8+

Raghavendra

Java developer

MN

Open

2 weeks

8

Ritu

Business Analyst

TX

Open

2 weeks

10+

Monisha

Java J2ee Developer

Atlanta, GA

Open

Immediate

7.5

Vikas

EDI Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

Immediate

10.6

Rohini

Sr. Java developer

NC

Open

1 week

7.8

Ali

MSBI with Tableau

IL

Open

Immediate

7+

Keerthi

Sharepoint Developer

KY

VA, MD, Washington DC

2 weeks

8+

Sekhar

AWS DevOPs

MN

Open

Immediate

8

Sai

Tableau

Miami, FL

Open

1 Week

8+

Chandra

Linux Admin

Dallas, TX

Open

2 Weeks

7.5

Thanks & Regards
Sharath P
Conflux Systems Inc
E-mail : recruite...@confluxsystems.com

PH : 480 -525-1606 Fax : 615-469-3238

IM: cherrysr6  Gtalk: cherrysr6
www.confluxsystems.com

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.