On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Markus Rietzler wrote:

> since some changes on your database (addes some more tables)
> i get strange mails after new entries in the database (done
> through a web-form). but not all of the new entries will generate
> this mail.

I think you'll have to be a bit more specific. What changes did you make?
To the ht://Dig databases, right?

> htdig or is it my perl-script that is buggy...

What perl script would that be? You didn't specify much about your setup.
In fact, I wondered at first whether it was sent to the right list...

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/