Is there a way to specify the "and" and "or" words between
$(LOGICAL_WORDS) in a way similar to setting method_names?

For example, when I search for "information", my header displays:

Resultats pour l'expression de recherche '(information or informations)'

I'd like to switch the "or" to say something like "ou".  What's the best
way to do this? (I've got my locale setting to fr_FR.ISO_8859-1)

Thanks,

Alex Chan