Hello,

  another day another question ;)))

  I made a complete new Database for our Webserver.
  All Files which are important to me had been seen
  by the engine (well not only once, but thats
  another problem ;) )

  But if i try to do a search i only get the Files from
  one Server part for example only the data from
  /subtree/x

  but everything from the tree
  /subtree/y doesn't get referenced in the search
  result !

  I don't know why, cause htdig -v reportet, that
  the files unter /subtree/y got indexed by htDig ...

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

  Michael R. Reutlinger

--
      ! arago,                          Michael R. Reutlinger !