Hi,

        We are having a bit of a problem on our webserver.  We have a
great deal of PDF content available.  We raised the max_document_size
variable to 500k.  I, of course, added the external parsers line and
configured the parse_doc.pl script to parse PDF files.  Here is the output
I get after running htdig.

intranet01:/opt/www/htdig/bin # ./htdig -vvvv -i
<output trimmed>