Got a couple of questions:

I read the info in the list archives about setting up ht://Dig to work with
Sherlock at:

http://www.htdig.org/mail/1999/05/0211.html
http://www.htdig.org/mail/1999/02/0118.html

I set up my sherlock.src file and have sent and received queries to my
webserver with ht://Dig installed on it, but for whatever reason, Sherlock
always returns "No items found."

I've watched the traffic with a packet capture utility and it's sending and
receiving information - I can even read the items that are found (between
the HTML) in the list, but they never show up in the Sherlock window - it
just says "No items found."

Has anyone ever seen this?

I've included my sherlock.src file:

<search
name = "bill.odi.ca"
action = "http://cgi.odi.ca/cgi-bin/htsearch"
method = get>

<input name="config" value="bill-sherlock">
<input name="method" value="and">
<input name="format" value="dmag-long">
<input name="matchesperpage" value="10">
<input name="words" user>

<interpret

resultListStart="<!-- RESULT LIST START -->"
resultListEnd="<!-- RESULT LIST END -->"

resultItemStart="<!-- RESULT ITEM START -->"
resultItemEnd="<!-- RESULT ITEM END -->"

</search>

Thanks.
--
Darron