On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

> As you can imagine, I'm extremely pleased. I've found the htdig to
> be fast, reliable, and of the highest quality. To everyone involved,
> thank you for creating such great software.

I'm trying to get a list together of all the users with over around
500,000 documents in their databases. Since many of the improvements for
3.2 are targeted at improving scalability, we'd like to hear feedback from
all of you on the responsiveness of the code.

That's not to say we don't want to hear from other people too. :-)
However, we feel that some parts of the code don't scale as well as we'd
like so bigger websites can give us more feedback on this aspect.

-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online
http://wso.williams.edu/