david bernick wrote:
> is "picking up links in javascript code and flash" also being added? i'm
> sort of working on modifying the existing code to support that stuff. i'll
> discontinue if it's already being done...but if not, i'll be happy to share
> when i'm all done.

Not likely. If you want to submit something, feel free. However, I don't
see how you can pick up JavaScript links since there are essentially an
infinite ways of making "links" in JavaScript. If you have some general
solution, I'd be interested in seeing it.

It might be easier to do this in Flash, but I don't know much about the
format.

--
-Geoff Hutchison
Williams Students Online