According to Geoff Hutchison:
>On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, peter karlsson wrote:
>
>> > See iso_8601 and date_format for the date format.
>>
>> Where?
>
>See http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#iso_8601 and
>http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#date_format
>
>> I set "locale: sv" in the config file...
>
>Hmm. I'd have to see the locale file, but we're supposed to use the
>default date format for the locale.

Remember, Geoff, there was a bug in ht://Dig <= 3.1.1 with not
honoring the locale setting in the date format which has now been
fixed in the CVS ;-)

I think the patch for 3.1.1 to correct the date format should be
somewhere in the mailing list archives.

cheers,
  Torsten

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Internet: http://www.inwise.de