Avi,

i had a look at those products.
All of them apparently require a java applet running in the client browser.

What i am looking for is java server-side only solution.
Thus with pure HTML in the client browser.

Do you have products in mind satisfying this requirement.

Francois

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> There are a number of Java applications and servlets that do search
> indexing and retrieval, but none of them are as sophisticated as
> ht://Dig.  For a listing, see my page at
> <http://www.searchtools.com/tools/tools-java.html>.
>
> Best of luck,
>
> Avi
>
> >Is there a java version of htdig.
> >I mean asoftware similar i functionality but written in java?
> >
> >Francois
> >
> >--
> >***********************************************************
> >Francois Deza
> >Product Marketing Manager, Southern EMEA
> >
> >BEA Systems SA
> >Tour Manhattan
> >6, Place de l'Iris
> >F-92095 Paris La Defense
> >France
> >
> >Email:      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Web:        http://www.beasys.fr
> >            http://www.beasys.com
> >
> >Mobile:     +33 6 07 85 98 12
> >Office:     +33 1 41 45 84 52
> >Fax:        +33 1 41 45 70 99
> >***********************************************************

> >Attachment converted: MegaMoof:francois.deza.vcf (TEXT/R*ch) (0007269F)

Francois Deza
Product Marketing Manager, Southern EMEA

BEA Systems SA
Tour Manhattan
6, Place de l'Iris
F-92095 Paris La Defense
France

Email:      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:        http://www.beasys.fr
            http://www.beasys.com

Mobile:     +33 6 07 85 98 12
Office:     +33 1 41 45 84 52
Fax:        +33 1 41 45 70 99

begin:vcard
n:Deza;Francois
tel;fax:+33 1 41 45 70 99
tel;work:+33 1 41 45 84 52
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:BEA Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Product Marketing Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;BEA Systems SA,  Tour Manhattan =0D=0A6, Place de l'Iris;F-92095 Paris La Defense;;;
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5280
fn:Francois Deza
end:vcard