Hi.

It is my understanding that libstdc++.so.3 is part of the newest FreeBSD
distribution (version 4.0 I believe). Previously, libstdc++.so.2 was used.
Sounds like the htdig package you are using was built under FreeBSD 4.0 and is
therefore incompatible with your libraries. Any chance of finding a package
built on an older system? If not, I guess you will need to either build the
executables yourself or upgrade something.

Jim